What is great is the fact that this procedure can be done to help add inches to your size and/or could widen your phallus. However, many men are not very happy with the results as they often expect to gain more than it is possible.
If you are still considering putting yourself under scalpel to increase your size then you will find following paragraphs very helpful and informative for you.
2 Types of Surgeries & Procedures
Sadly, these are not done on men who are of average size that is detailed below:
- Flaccid: Between 3 to 5 inches.
- Erected: Between 5 and 7 inches.
However, these are performed on those men who truly have small penises. Usually, one which is smaller than 3 inches is called micropenis.
There are two different kinds of medical operations for dick enlargement that you can receive:
1. Length Boost
You could receive the surgery which will lengthen your cock:
- It involves cutting the suspensory ligament (Connection between your pelvis and cock).
- Doing this allows more of the shaft to become more visible because the tension will be released.
- To make sure that the ligament doesn’t reattach you will need to use either a stretching device or weights on a daily basis for approximately six months.
- Once you have this procedure completed you could add an additional length from ½ inch to 3.
2. Girth Improvement Procedures
The second operation you could have is where your little buddy is widened:
- Originally it involved fat that was taken from a different area of your body and injected into the shaft of the penis.
- By injecting the fat this procedure would help by bulking your cock up.
However, this didn’t work because the amount of injected lipids would be somewhat absorbed and your shaft would end up looking lumpy. Therefore, it was innovated:
- A new version is to transplant allograft.
- The tissue that is used is gathered from cadavers.
- These kinds of grafts will last longer and will provide better results.
Last but not least, you could choose for gaining girth thanks to liposuction:
- When your doctor performs the liposuction they will use some of the fat which is in their patient’s stomach or their thighs.
- This is then injected under the skin which surrounds your cock.
- However, it may not be suitable for a long term. There are reports that stated that added girth will disappear within a year after the procedure has been done.
- The reason for this is because the body will reabsorb the fat.
Results You Can Expect
When either one of these procedures are done they are done on an outpatient basis.
You have the ability to have one surgery performed or if you want you can have both types of surgical operations accomplished as well.
You can choose to have them done in one session or in a two-stage method which would happen few months apart. Stuff you should read before deciding:
When having the lengthening done a man will have the potential of adding approximately an inch or two in length to their penis. If a man is having the widening procedure done they will see approximately 30% increase when they are erect. If you decide to go for boosting your size, you should know that:
- You will have a general anesthesia.
- Once you are discharged you will either be taken to an outpatient facility or you may go home if you will be receiving assistance.
- You will have some pain when you receive either of these procedures.
- Your surgeon will prescribe some medication to help with any pain you may feel. (However, you should feel a minimal amount of pain when the procedure is complete).
Price You Can Expect to Pay
The price of having penis enlargement surgery can vary:
- If you want to add length the cost could range from $5,000 to $10,000.
- If you want to have your dick widened the price for just the allograft is $5,000 to $7,000. This doesn’t include expenses for the operation itself. What you will pay for everything is more like $20,000.
Depending on which medical procedure you want to have done will determine the cost. You will want to sit down with the doctor and they can explain you the details and exact things you will have to pay for.
3 Tips to Consider Before Going under Scalpel
Before you seriously spend the money on having any of these medical operations done you may want to look into following stuff:
- Weight loss – If you are overweight your penis may appear smaller because it may be buried in the fat.
- Rest & regeneration – After surgery it is very important that you let your body rest and have the time to recover. Your surgeon will explain all of the post-surgical care you will need before you will go under the scalpel. You may resume sexual intercourse usually after 4-6 weeks. In order to reach the maximum erection length it could take up to three to six months.
- Discussion – When you are considering one of these surgeries you will want to take into account that a surgeon won’t do these on average sized men. If you want to have it then you will want to find the proper medical expert.
Remember! Once you have had consultation you can discuss which surgery you would like to have. Are you going to have just a lengthening or even a widening or both? This is something that the two of you will need to discuss.
5 Things to Always Keep in Your Mind
- Your recovery time (This is very important to remember).
- Also you will need to remember that after it is done you won’t see the results right away.
- It will take approximately three to six months before you will see the maximum results.
- The surgeons who perform these procedures have commented that they have a good outcome and it is very rare for a complication that is serious to occur.
- The techniques for this procedure have changed a lot and the men are definitely benefiting from it.
Latest posts by James Bernerk (see all)
- The Penis Enlargement Bible Review: Book By John Collins Revealed In Here - December 1, 2014
- Are Penis Enlargement Pumps The Real Deal? - November 1, 2013
- The OMG Guide to Male Enhancement Surgery - November 1, 2013